- System Architecture / Hardware Design Document
- Software Design Document
- Schematics and PCB files / Gerber Files for the PCB
- Software Listing (fully commented)
- Flow Charts
- Verification and Validation
- Product Documentation Pilot Production
Software and Firmware
- Software development on 8 bit, 16 bit and 32 bit RISC architecture based Micro-Controllers.
- Design of communication protocols
- Enhancement of existing applications
- Support for various target Micro-Controllers
- Migration between different Operating System’s Optimization of applications
- Expertise in RTOS – Embedded Linux, Tasking, CMX and Proprietary Linux Device drivers
- Device Drivers and interfaces for Modbus, CAN BUS, TCP/IP and USB, etc.,
- Porting of Firmware from low-end Micro-controllers to advanced Micro-controllers.
- Redesign existing products with latest Micro-controllers enhancing the life of the products
- Conversion of legacy applications to state-of-the-art technology
- Designing to comply with agency requirements, if any.
- Providing complete set of test results and documentation Enabling a fast turnaround time for production
- Complete support during pilot production.
- Providing a cost effective solution resulting in a lower BOM cost.
Aerospace industry is going through challenges which are multi faceted which includes the rise in the operating costs.
Automotive OEMs are globally competing to penetrate the market with new product lines, enhanced performance
Complex consumer habits, new cultural influences of global markets and rapidly changing technological
Heavy Engineering industry is high risk, fragmented and highly competitive. Growing project complexities, fragmented business and
Industrial products are getting commoditized increasingly and OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers are looking ways to create differentiation