Developing a new product shouldn’t feel like we fighting in the dark. There’s an easier way which is followed by all the product organisation. What we need is a structured road-map that gives your business a clear path to follow.
Actually developing the tangible product or service is only a small part of the new product development process, which includes the complete journey from generating the initial idea to bringing the product to market. e-MUG services work on all the areas of the development process. By setting out the steps involved, and collaborating with your engineering teams, the product development will become a more focused and flexible cutting all the barriers like Cost, time to the market.
Our Solutions and Services are tailored made to support each of the product domains like Aerospace, Automotive, Heavy Engineering, Appliances and Industrial Segments. e-MUG offers best in class solutions and would like to position as most preferred partner.
IDEATION & CONCEPTUALIZATION
- Industrial Design : Concept Design, Surfacing, Rendering
- Benchmarking : Tear Down Analysis, Competitive Product Analysis
- Localization : Costing, Sourcing, Redesign
NEW PRODUCT INTRODUCTION (NPI)
- Product Design : Packaging Study, DMU, D/PFMEA
- Predictive Analysis : Meshing, CAE, Durability, Fatigue, NVH, Crash
- Detail Design
- Dimensional Management : 3D/2D Tolerance Stackup
- Jigs & Fixtures
- BIW Welding Fixture Assembly Line : Process Engineering, Simulation, 3D Concept & 2D Drafting with Documentation
- Industrial Automation Line & SPM’s : Design & Development, Verification & Validation, Production Support, Manuals
- Material Handling Equipment & Solutions : Platforms, Conveyors & Elevators
CIP (CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT PROGRAMS)
- Design Support : ECN/ECR/ECM
- VA (Value Analysis)
- VE (Value Engineering)
- Technical Publication
Aerospace industry is going through challenges which are multi faceted which includes the rise in the operating costs.
Automotive OEMs are globally competing to penetrate the market with new product lines, enhanced performance
Complex consumer habits, new cultural influences of global markets and rapidly changing technological
Heavy Engineering industry is high risk, fragmented and highly competitive. Growing project complexities, fragmented business and
Industrial products are getting commoditized increasingly and OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers are looking ways to create differentiation